Nauerna is a picturesque village near Zaandam in the Netherlands. Nauerna Marina is situated in one of the side canals of the North Sea Canal which connects the IJsselmeer with the North Sea. This central location is a great starting point for a variety of scenic boating routes. The historic canals of Amsterdam, the North Sea, the famous windmills at Zaanse Schans and many lovely lakes such as the Alkmaardermeer (to the north) and Mooie Nel (south) are all within one hour’s reach from Nauerna Marina.
- A fully refitted harbor
- Welcoming and pleasant atmosphere
- Competitive prices (from € 445, -)
- New jetties with water points and electricity supply
- Boxes for ships up to 18 meters
- Hoisting up to 20t.
- Free parking
- Bicycles available free of charge
- Clean shower and toilet facilities, washing machine and dryer available
- Harbourmaster present 7 days a week
- Qualified mechanical staff on site for servicing and advice
- New restaurant Brasserie Nauerna
- Bed & Breakfast Living on water
- Boatrental Zaansesloep.nl
- Awarded by The Blue Flag for environmental friendliness and safety
One jetty (25 meters long) is available for visitors for a fee of € 1,50 per meter, per day. Reservation is not required.
Please contact us with any questions, we are looking forward to hearing from you. Happy boating and we hope to see you soon at Nauerna Marina.
Pepijn en Hannah Doeswijk
Kanaaldijk 33, 1566 PA Assendelft
+31 75 6871722